Photo credit: Devanga Borah
We all know that the Apple Car project is well underway, but nobody has any idea how it might look. Automotive designer Devanga Borah came up with an autonomous 360-degree pod concept that just might work, or at least for urban city travel.
How does one know that this Apple Car is autonomous? Well, the first telltale sign would be that it has no windows whatsover, which means when the door is closed, passengers will have to rely on external cameras and touchscreen displays in the cabin to see exactly what’s going on. Since there are no windows, lights will need to be on at all times inside, so solar panels on the exterior would actually make sense. Whatever the Apple Car is going to look like, we’ll be sure to find out soon, as it’s rumored to debut in 2025.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
Apple car is a new buzz and keeping that in mind I have created this concept micro car, which is autonomous, electrified and totally ‘applelic’, said Borah.