At first glance, this may look like a Ferrari of some sort to the untrained eye, but it’s actually an Audi R8 V10 Spyder turned LaFerrari knockoff. Power comes from a 5.2L V10 engine making 562 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed DL501 S-Tronic dual-clutch transmission, which means that it could be as fast as a LaFerrari with some modifications.
Step inside, and you’ll find mostly a stock interior, but with a Ferrari logo on the steering wheel, as its current owner did not bother removing the R8 on the speedometer. Where can you find this strange knockoff? Well, it’s being offered for sale in South Africa and will set you back around $41,600 USD. Unfortunately, that does not include transportation to its new owner should you require international shipping.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren