Limited to just 599-units and priced at $2.27-million USD, the Ferrari Daytona SP3 may be one of the most sought after models yet. It’s powered by a 65° mid-rear-mounted 6.5L V12 generating 829 hp and 514 lb-ft of torque, paired to a F1 dual-clutch 7-speed transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in just 2.85-seconds, while topping out at 211 mph.
Inside, you’ll find racing seats that are integrated directly into the chassis resulting in an ergonomic wraparound design typical of high-performance cars, and its front section, you’ll discover the gearshift gate has been reintroduced. The latter is raised and feels almost suspended over the volumes around it, complete with a carbon-fiber central pillar that seemingly supports the entire dash. Its steering wheel boasts the same Human-Machine Interface (HMI) found on the SF90 Stradale, including touch controls that give driver’s access to 80% of the Daytona SP3’s functions without moving their hands, while a 16-inch curved HD display showcases all of the driving-related information.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
From a technical perspective, the Daytona SP3 takes its inspiration from the sophisticated engineering solutions already adopted in racing the 1960s: today as back then, maximum performance was achieved by working on the aforementioned three fundamental areas,” said Ferrari.