Photo credit: Shane Baxley
Ferrari’s ultra sleek SF90 Stradale (Type F173), a mid-engine PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) supercar, may be its latest and greatest, but the sky is the limit when it comes to their electrified ambitions. Introducing Shane Baxley’s Ferrari F413, an all-electric hypercar with just a single seat.
The F413’s powerplant specifications have not been revealed, but for comparison, the SF90 Stradale boasts three electric motors that generate 217 hp, paired with a twin-turbocharged V8 engine rated at 769 hp, which gives it a combined output of 986 hp. So, it’s safe to say that this electric hypercar would at least achieve 986 hp, and most likely exceed 1000+ hp. Step inside, and you’ll find just a racing seat, an F1-inspired steering wheel as well as a heads up display that shows speed, etc.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide