The Lotus Evija may have been unveiled over a year ago in July 2019, but we’ve seen and heard little about it since. Former Top Gear presenter James May gives us an up-close look at this all-electric hypercar. It’s powered by a four individual in-wheel electric motors rated at 493 hp that generate a combined output of 1,970 hp and 1,254 lb⋅ft of torque. The vehicle most recently participated in high-speed testing at a track on circuits in Europe.
Unlike other hypercars, the Evija comes equipped with magnesium wheels measuring 20 inches up front and 21 inches at the rear wrapped in Pirelli Trofeo R tires. To stop this speed demon, you’ll find AP Racing carbon ceramic disc brakes, which are much needed since it can hit 62 mph in less than 3 seconds, while topping out at over 200 mph. Production is set to begin mid-2021, and limited to just 130-units worldwide.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems