The world’s first and only Ferrari LaFerrari finished in Rosso Vinaccia is heading to an RM Sotheby’s auction in London. It’s expected to fetch over $3,000,000 USD, and powered by a 6.3-liter V-12 generating 789 hp and a supplementary 161 hp electric motor for a combined output of 950 hp, mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
This particular 2016 LaFerrari was purchased by a collector from Switzerland, and it was special ordered with the bespoke paint as well as interior combination that you see here. For those interested, the interior was upholstered in specially ordered Pelle Chiodi Di Garofano, which replicates the colors used on two of the original owner’s historic Ferrari vehicles. Other options include five-spoke forged alloy wheels painted in grigio, an automatic suspension lifter, Ferrari track telemetry, and a F150 plaque on the steering wheel. It has been sitting in storage since 2018, with just 918-miles on the odometer.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
Accompanied by a full set of color-matched luggage, a toolkit, and owner’s manuals, the LaFerrari is documented with a full service history conducted by the authorized dealers Niki Hasler in Switzerland, and Maranello Concessionaires in the UK. The uniquely finished and rarely driven berlinetta awaits its next caretaker, offering prodigious power and advanced technological function,” said RM Sotheby’s.