A 2,000-foot glass-bottom bridge has just opened in Vietnam’s northwest Son La province, and it could be the world’s longest once verified by Guinness World Records. Suspended 490-feet above a jungle, it winds around cliff faces before letting visitors traverse the space between two peaks for a total length of 632 meters (2,073 feet).
How safe is this bridge? Well, the floor is made from France-sourced tempered glass that is strong enough to withstand the weight of up to 450 people simultaneously. Want to visit the Bach Long pedestrian bridge? International visitors do not need to quarantine when entering the country and some will have 15 days of visa-free travel (Belarus, France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, South Korea, etc.),
- Creative builders will love bringing the Big Apple to life with this detailed model of the New York City Skyline, The model skyscrapers and towers within this building kit allow you to recreate the magic of the city that never sleeps
- This model building kit features iconic New York architecture including the Statue of Liberty, Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and the One World Trade Center; each architecture model scaled for an accurate representation
- Whether this set is an architecture model for adults or a toy building gift for kids, it will provide endless hours of fun as the LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- This architecture toy also comes with a collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of these toy skyscrapers
- New York City Skyline building toy measures 10 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep. This creative kit contains 598 pieces and is great for boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
When standing on the bridge, travellers will be able to admire the beauty of nature,” said Hoang Manh Duy, a representative of the bridge’s operator.