Lazzarini Design typically works on watercraft, like superyachts, but “The Cyborg” is one of their latest projects that delves into the hypercar world. Auto enthusiasts may be quick to point out that it draws inspiration from the Bugatti Chiron, Pagani Zonda, and even some Koenigsegg models.
No technical specifications have been revealed, but we can so plenty of carbon fiber on the exterior, so it wouldn’t be absurd to assume that the entire frame is made from the lightweight material. As for powertrain, the most efficient would be a hybrid electric setup, which would offer both power as well as fuel efficiency. One example would be the Koenigsegg Gemera, powered by three electric motors and a three-cylinder combustion engine generating a combined 1700hp, enabling it to hit 62 mph in a mere 1.9-seconds.
- This spectacular LEGO Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.