Liberty Walk’s all-new GT EVO Lamborghini Aventador kit is slamming, literally. Limited to just 20-units worldwide, it consists of a revamped front bumper with air intakes, a lowered front splitter, flared front wheel arches sporting aerodynamic louvers and a sleek hood.
Swing on over to the side profile, and you’ll discover extended side skirts and flared rear wheel arches that join together with the massive rear wing. Its black and yellow color scheme perfectly complement each other, while matte black wheels that ride on Liberty Walk’s air bag suspension keeps things low to the ground for that ultra aggressive look. One caveat: the base model of this body kit will set you back a hefty $94,000+ USD, while the carbon fiber version is going to cost no less than $185,000 USD.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide