Nissan Motorsports International Co., Ltd. recently revealed the all-new Nissan Z GT500 race car at Fuji International Speedway, and it’s set to participate in the 2022 Super GT Series. Power comes from a turbocharged 2.0L inline-4 engine that can make up to 650 horsepower.
For anyone interested in the production Nissan Z, it’s heading to showrooms next spring, powered by the automaker’s 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 – the same one found in the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 – generating 400 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque, mated to either a 9-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. It’s expected to start at around $40,000 USD depending on the configuration.
- Build and display the Devastator, a LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series; a giant of a model from Star Wars: A New Hope that collectors will love to own!
- The Imperial Star Destroyer model includes a display stand, informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures with weapons for a truly authentic galactic civil war collector's item
- This incredible set also includes a buildable scale model of the Tantive IV that fans will instantly recognize from the opening scenes of the very first Star Wars movie!
- The amazing LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Imperial Star Destroyer model is a challenging building experience and a great holiday and birthday gift for serious LEGO brick and Star Wars fans ages 16+
- This 4,784-piece collectible on its display stand measures over 17” (44cm) high, 43” (109cm) long and 26” (66cm) wide; in other words, it's HUGE!
We are entering the 2022 Super GT series with our all-new Nissan Z GT500 car and our huge passion for motorsports. We hope that our fans will continue to passionately support the Nissan and NISMO motorsport teams,” said Takao Katagiri, President and CEO of NISMO.