The Polydrops P17X Explorer is not only an electric vehicle-compatible trailer, but it’s designed to go off-road. Featuring a geometric teardrop design, it sports a 4.8-kWh or 12-kWh power system, including 130-watt / 260-watt solar panels that can be used to boost an electric car or truck in emergency situations.
To ensure it can handle any terrain, the trailer comes equipped with a Timbren 2000-lb suspension and 29″ all-terrain tires, which provide a 15-inch ground clearance, while an articulating hitch ensures the P17X can react independently to the ground below. Some of the more luxurious features include a 5,000-BTU air conditioner, slide-out dual-hob induction cooktop, a stainless steel faucet, 45-L fridge/freezer, 110-V outlet, a slide-out worktop and a RoadShower. Available for pre-order now, priced from $34,990 USD, with deliveries set to begin in mid-2022.
- Build excitement before Christmas with the 2021 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (75307), featuring buildable Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 characters, vehicles, weapons and accessories
- Features 7 LEGO Star Wars characters, including The Mandalorian and the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda, in festive outfits, plus a Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid
- The 11 mini build vehicles include The Razor Crest, Riot Mar’s starfighter, Imperial Troop Transport, X-wing, TIE Fighter, Imperial Light Cruiser, Boba Fett’s starship and the Child’s hoverpram
- Other mini builds include an E-web heavy blaster snow launcher, training targets, Tusken Raider’s weapon rack and snow launcher, Imperial weapon rack and Mandalorian weapon rack
- This awesome 335-piece building toy makes the best holiday gift for kids aged 6 and up. The characters and mini builds can be used with other LEGO Star Wars sets for extra creative fun