One lucky auto enthusiast managed to pick up a pristine condition 2019 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport (#39 of 200) with just 120-miles on the odometer for $495,000 USD. This limited edition vehicle is a track-only model and features a red and white 917 Salzburg-style livery applied to the aluminum-steel composite body panels.
Power comes from power a twin-turbocharged 3.8L flat-six engine generating 700 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque, mated to a rigidly mounted performance-based 7-speed PDK-gearbox (DCT, dual clutch transmission) with a limited-slip differential. Other equipment includes a carbon-fiber hood / decklid, an air-jack system, 18-inch forged center-lock wheels, a fire-suppression system, single Recaro seat with head restraints, Schroth six-point harness, a full roll cage with door bars, and air conditioning.
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver
The carbon-fiber steering wheel is mounted on a quick-release hub and features an integrated pit speed limiter and shift paddles. Instrumentation is displayed on a Cosworth LCD with an integrated data logger,” said the seller.