Photo credit: Jay Aberdoni via Robb Report
If money is no object, and you’ve always wanted a superyacht with an all-glass library that overlooks the water, then look no further than Posterity. Created by Jay Aberdoni, former designer at Alberto Mancini Yacht Design, it boasts a layout that seemingly flows inside and out seamlessly, eliminating walls while still providing private spaces.
Boasting a dining area and main-deck salon that connects to the lower-deck beach club using a stunning spiral staircase that descends to the curved glass-encased library. Other features include fold-down side doors in the beach club as well as minimalist furniture to keep the focus on the wide opens spaces. Step into the lower deck, and you’ll find a fitness center, sauna and a tender garage for your jet ski, etc.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
A lot of designers are scared to use an area of a yacht for something new, because space is at a premium. Not many people would take 16 feet off the main deck to create a balcony that descends to a beach club, but it’s the kind of detail that makes a boat special. It’s the difference between not just looking good but also allowing guests to enjoy being there,” said Jay Aberdoni, senior designer at Alberto Mancini Yacht Design.