France-based VPLP Design’s SEAFFINITY hybrid trimaran superyacht may be the first to draw inspiration from seagulls. Featuring an aluminum chassis that boasts a 6.8m beam and a 2m draught, complete with two Oceanwings, and with a hybrid engine, powered by electricity produced by a fuel cell as well as hydrogen.
Its monolithic exterior wants passengers to experience a communion with the environment when aboard SEAFFINITY. This 148-foot superyacht can travel across water in silence, while passengers can comfortably rest in the minimalist living quarter. In the aft, you’ll find a large deck, sunbeds, and a swim platform. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- This creepy LEGO Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details
- This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you'll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the elevator via the app
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mom, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display
SEAFFINITY has a total fusion between the hulls and the coachroof, with the aim of optimizing the formal integration of all the components of the boat, so that they are no longer separate elements, but a global whole,” said VPLP.