When a basic jet ski just won’t do, there’s Strand Craft’s V8 Daytona GT, which measures 17 feet long by 5 feet wide and weighs in at a hefty 1,250 pounds, complete with a 22-gallon fuel tank. All that weight is due in part to its supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine.
When you’re purchasing a watercraft as unique as this, customization is a must, and that’s why several options are offered, such as carbon inlays, custom body wraps, a carbon fiber chassis, GPS navigation, comfortable shock-absorbing seats, as well as trailers to haul everything. The base model comes standard with a front storage box, battery switch, a two-tone paint job, an under-seat cooler box, sound system, an LED touch screen control panel to monitor all the vitals and then a secondary 15-inch screen.
- ✔ LET YOUR CHILDREN GET HANDS ON with the Playz Kids DIY Toy V8 Combustion Engine Models Kit THAT WORKS! This mini replica of a classic four cycle 8 cylinder internal combustion gasoline car engine teaches young minds all about the wonderful world of mechanical engineering in one immersive set that makes the perfect hobbies gift set for adults or kids.
- ✔ INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BUILD: Your child will have a great time building this comprehensive model engine toy! Tinker with the cranks, pulleys, belts, and exhaust valves to make this little gadget come to life right in front of their eyes!
- ✔ REALISTIC MODEL THAT WORKS: Deliver the action of a classic car engine thanks to the powerful pistons and interactive cables! Simply plug the cables to the battery pack distributor and watch the engine fans turn around with real engine sounds.
- ✔ DEVELOP THEIR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS: Playz Kids DIY Toy V8 Combustion Engine Model Kit will encourage young boys and girls to expand their creativity, think logically, and even refine their motor skills all at once!
- ✔ MAKE THE WORLD OF STEM AMAZING for your children with this intuitive and engaging kit! It makes science, mechanical engineering, and even technology exciting from start to finish! (Requires 3x AA Batteries not included)
Beautiful, powerful and luxurious. These three adjectives inspired my design for a new watercraft concept. I wanted to create a model that marries power and speed to the grace and elegance of Strand Craft’s design heritage,” said Kurt Strand, Strand Craft founder.