Think of the Asean Lady superyacht as a multi-level luxury apartment that has been plopped down on a boat chassis. It was built by Pride Mega Yachts and built to sail around the world, thanks to its ability to survive a tsunami, like the one that hit Phuket, Thailand in 2004.
Power comes from a Caterpillar diesel engine with an azimuth thruster that generates 2,000 horsepower, enabling it to hit a top speed of 15 knots. Need more power? It also has a retractable 600 horsepower thruster that boost it up 7 knots if necessary. Step inside, and you’ll find eight luxurious staterooms that can comfortably sleep 18 passengers, a dining area, library and bar. Have $35-million USD and want this superyacht? You can contact the Raffles Yacht Group.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building