A Tesla Cybertruck prototype was recently spotted testing at the Fremont factory’s track as it nears full production. According to insider sources, manufacturing systems for the Cybertruck drive units have already been ordered from multiple German manufacturers, many of which have supplied components to both overseas Tesla Giga factories.
This prototype looks to be driving at speed, possibly testing a few suspension and drive components. Unfortunately, those who have already pre-ordered the base model may have to wait until late 2023 to receive their vehicles, as Elon Musk stated that Tesla would start filling the tri-motor variant first. The good news is that the company may be developing a quad-motor variant that would make even more power. Just for the record, the tri-motor variant can reportedly accelerate from 0-60 mph in less than 2.9-seconds and hit a top speed of 130 mph, so you’re looking at supercar times for the quad-motor version.
- The sleek Hot Wheels 1:10 RC Cybertruck combines the fearless innovation of Tesla with the timeless legacy of Hot Wheels for unparalleled RC adventure.
- The included, free-rolling Cyberquad can be added or removed from open truck bed that's part of this Cybertruck's unique form factor.
- The custom remote controller is exclusive to this model, and its design is modeled on the Cybertruck's steering wheel.
- The working headlights and taillights only enhance the incredible stylings of this RC vehicle.
- Collectors will love the insane detail and epic design features of the Cybertruck, while RC enthusiasts will marvel at its speed, reaching up to 12 mph.