Photo credit: Khyzyl Saleem
Elon Musk announced that production of the second-generation Tesla Roadster has been pushed back to 2023, but that doesn’t mean it has stopped altogether. Industrial designer Khyzyl Saleem just couldn’t want anymore, so he created the Tesla Precept.
Think of this as a Tesla Model S combined with design cues taken from the Porsche Mission R, Lotus Evija, Czinger 21C and Rimac Nevera. We can’t see where the charging port is, although it could be just cleverly hidden in one of the vents or fenders. As for powertrain, it should be at least as powerful as the second-generation Tesla Roadster, preferably one equipped with the SpaceX package, which includes 10 small rocket thrusters around the vehicle.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- POLICO 10.5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3.11 – 6.6 Inch
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems. Charging Temperature-32-104° F(0-40°C)
Based off the Tesla Roadster as it’s base, this machine was concepted with the idea of Tesla entering that Supercar/Hypercar market, but also looking the part. A lot of organic forms played a part in it’s conception, I just wanted to lend my own little signature into this new world of Electrifying cars, both on track and off,” said the designer.