B is for Build wanted to prepare his Lamborghini Huracán for the off-road The Mint 400 race in Las Vegas. So, he transformed it into “The Jumpacan,” and it definitely looks like something from the Mad Max universe. To start, SE Motors has to complete a full 3-D scan of the body and design a new suspension as well as bracing kit fit for the build.
The modifications don’t stop there, as the original V10 engine was swapped out for an LS V8, pared with a Graziano transaxle that sends power the rear wheels. Those wheels are wrapped in massive tired – 35 inches up front and 37-inches out back – to ensure that it can handle any kind of terrain. Other features include Ford Mustang GT500-sourced rotors / brake calipers, and inside, you’ll find racing seats, complete with harnesses. Want to see it in person? You’ll have to head to the start of the race on November 20, 2021.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide