Wendy’s Canada has just announced The Wendy’s Phone, a limited edition device that comes with a revolutionary digital assistant to answer all your hunger-related questions: Wendy herself. Unfortunately, only 20 of these exclusive mobile devices will be made and must be won via a Twitter contest.
It’s an Android-based smartphone, complete with its own branded OS skin and a new digital assistant. Just say “Hey, Wendy” and you’ll be able to set alarms, get directions, or even ask for jokes. There are front and rear facing cameras, but no technical specifications were mentioned. For those lucky 20 people who do win one, insert a sim card with your active wireless plan and you’re ready to go. If you live in Canada, just download the Wendy’s app, screenshot the menu item you’re craving, add it to your favorites, and post it to Twitter using #WendysPhone + #Contest.
- Long-Lasting Power – Defeat battery anxiety with Nord N100’s massive 5000mAh battery, which keeps you powered all day long
- Large Storage, Large Performance – Packed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, Nord N100 has all the performance and storage needed to keep you entertained. Need more storage? Expand it up to 512GB
- Massive Screen for Massive Entertainment – Immerse yourself into your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games with Nord N100’s massive 6.52” screen
- Triple Camera System – Equipped with a 13MP main camera, a macro lens, and a specialized camera for portrait photos, Nord N100 makes it easy to capture every moment
- Dual Stereo Speakers – Experience clear and immersive sound with stereo audio coming from both sides of Nord N100
We’ve developed the Wendy’s phone for our Canadian fans, and it supplements our new and improved mobile app, which now allows for mobile payment and exclusive offers for the freshest food in town. Canadians can win their very own Wendy’s phone for a limited time, ensuring they watch their favorite shows, listen to their beloved playlists and order a Frosty and the very best burgers made with 100% Canadian fresh never frozen beef* with the hottest device on the market. All they need is the Wendy’s app,” said Lisa Deletroz, Senior Director, Marketing, Wendy’s Canada.