U-Boat Worx has just revealed their latest high-speed submersible, the Super Sub. Utilizing four powerful thrusters that delivers a total of 60 kW, it’s capable of 30° climbs and dives. In addition to being one of the smoothest underwater experiences, it can dive to depths of 300 meters, all while providing a near 360° view.
The 19,842-pound Super Sub is also the first to come from U-Boat Worx’s custom submarine program, enabling owners to be a part of the bespoke design process. It comfortably accommodates two passengers and one pilot, complete with a luxury supercar-inspired interior with a five-point belt buckle system, while an ultra-clear acrylic hull provides unobstructed views in all directions.
- ►High Performance Experience - This dinosaur toy can move forward/backward, turn right/left, shake head, 360 degree rotation stunt with flash light and roar sounds.
- ►One Key Demo - At the push of a button, the dinosaur will automatically perform the specific perfect actions.
- ►Vivid Lights and Roar Sounds - At the push of a button, the dinosaur can make vivid light and transform several kinds of sounds.
- ►Long Playing Time - Equipped with a rechargeable 4.8V,400mAh battery, 2 hours charging time will last up to 15 minutes non-stop operation. With USB charge cable.
- ►Safe Material - The RC dinosaur toy is safe for kids and made of sturdy recyclable ABS plastic. Pass the US toy CPSIA and ASTM F963-11 test.
With the first Super Sub model already sold and set to deliver in 2023, U-Boat Worx is furthering its position as market leader in the world of personal submersibles. Set to form a core part of the company’s general range of submersibles, the Super Sub will eventually become a fully developed range of models,” said the company.