The U-Boat Worx Nemo personal submarine is yet another toy that millionaire’s can add to their shortlist. Priced from $1,000,000 USD for the one-seat model, it weighs in at 5,511-pounds and can be loaded with options, including sonar, a manipulator arm, as well as a navigation package to help keep you on track.
If you don’t need all the extras, the base model comes equipped with two spotlights and floodlights for viewing aquatic life when submerged. Just how deep can you dive? How about 330-feet, thanks to four electric thrusters, while traveling at around 3 knots. Step inside, you’ll find either one or two leather seats, depending on the model you opt for, air conditioning and small LCD panels for all the vital information as well as navigation.
- Build a Formula E racing icon – Motorsport fans will love building this LEGO Technic Formula E Porsche 99X Electric (42137) set
- Augmented reality – Download the LEGO Technic AR app to scan the model. Then use the pull-back function to launch the car using your foot and see it come to life in exciting races
- Pull-back function – Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can judge how much energy to put into the car toy before making the perfect start to the race using the trigger
- A coolway to play – The pull-back function combines with the LEGO Technic AR app. After scanning the car in the app, pull it back by hand then use your foot to launch the car and watch the result
- Authentic design – This buildable model Porsche is an authentic model replica of the real-life Formula E Porsche race car, complete with sponsor logos
This will be the first series production of a submersible. The first 10 of the line have already been sold.” The builder is ramping up production to fulfill what it expects to be healthy demand for Nemo, which will be available in one- or two-seat models,” said Roy Heijdra, U-Boat Worx Marketing Manager to Robb Report.