Photo credit: Lin Yu Cheng
What happens when you combine an electric motorcycle with the Tesla Cybertruck? Lin Yu Cheng’s Aether. Unlike other models currently out on the market, this one boasts two front air intakes that come equipped with ceramic filter modules for trapping PM 2.5 micro-particles. This means that it actually cleans the air its driving through, and when it comes to replacements, you can simply remove them for manual washing or new ones altogether.
One other cool feature is its wireless charge board, which means you don’t even need to plug in Aether, but rather park it over a special space, and you’ll be ready to go in 30-minutes or so. Yes, there’s still a plug for traditional charging as well. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on if this concept will become a reality.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- Designed for Lego 42107,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Ducati Panigale V4 R from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.