Many have seen the Tesla Cybertruck, but what if there was a computer mouse inspired by the vehicle’s design? Meet the Satechi Cybermouse concept. This peripheral is constructed of unibody aluminum casing for maximum durability, complete with indestructible components with the company’s exclusive “Super-Tough bulletproof aluminum.” Whether if you’re an office warrior or gamer, its heavy-duty aluminum design, ambient LED lights, and 20,000 DPI sensor should be ample.
Unlike other computer mice, the Cybermouse boasts an EV battery, the same type used in most all-electric vehicles today, enabling it to last an entire year from just a single charge, complete with both wireless and solar charging capabilities. Unfortunately, this is just a concept…for now. However, the one person that could make it a reality sooner than later is non other than Tesla CEO Elon Musk himself.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (programmable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles
- Improved, Ergonomic Design: Rubberized side grips reduce fatigue over long use sessions
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and helps with more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 9 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse