Apple’s 2021 MacBook Pro is rumored to be refreshed with their own M1X chip, and it could be coming as soon as next month. All of these could possibly ship with Mini-LED displays that offer improved brightness, contrast and colors when compared to the standard LCD panels found in the current models.
What kind of performance would the M1X chip have? Well, it’s stated to be a 10-core base configuration, with eight solely focused on performance, while the other two are designed for power efficiency. Apple also said they would offer 16-core and 32-core GPU configurations, which means we’ll have to see if these are options for both 14-inch as well as the 16-inch MacBook Pro. Other rumored specs include: a MagSafe connector, an HDMI port, Thunderbolt 4 ports, up to 32GB of RAM, and a UHS-II SD card reader.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.