Limited to just 99-units worldwide, the BMW 8 x Jeff Koons is essentially a custom-styled M850i xDrive Gran Coupé with a paint job that requires over 200-hours of work. This would explain its hefty $350,000 USD price tag since only four cars will be painted each week.
What really stands out is its multi-colored interior, which not only consists of high-end materials and a few extra touches, like a cupholder lid with an edition badging as well as the artist’s signature. The seats boast striking red and blue which reflects the colors of superheroes from the comic book universe – namely Spider-Man – as well as those of the company’s high-performance unit BMW M.
- Build Tony Stark's Iron Man Hall of Armor with a rotating podium, detachable modules that can be combined and stacked in many different ways, plus a posable Igor Suit mech with minifigure cockpit and mobile robot toy
- This fun Marvel building toy includes 5 minifigures: Iron Man MK 1, Iron Man MK 5, Iron Man MK 41 and Iron Man MK 50 (plus Tony Stark face and hair elements to attach to your chosen Iron Man suit) and 2 Outrider action figures
- Iron Man Hall of Fame lab measures over 5" (13cm) high, 13" (35cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep with modules in standard formation; Igor Suit Mech measures over 3" (9cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide
- 524-piece Iron Man toy superhero toy set for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hall of Armor 76125 building set for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO creative toys and LEGO bricks for imaginative play
- Recreate exciting action scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with this buildable superhero toy
My edition of the BMW 8 Series is my dream car! It is very special to me and I’ve wanted to create a special edition BMW for a long time. It is sporty and flashy as well as minimalist and conceptual. I can’t wait to drive it and ride in it, and I hope that people will enjoy the Gran Coupé just as much as I do. On the car, the lines are getting bigger on their journey from the hood towards the trunk, creating a sense of forward movement just as the ‘POP!’ and the vapor thrust design elements do. The blue color resembles the vastness of space and I like the idea of the car being a global car,” said Jeff Koons.