C-SEED is known for their larger-than-life home theater offerings, and their latest project, the M1, is definitely no exception. At the push of a button, the sculpture-like column rises silently from the floor, unfolding to reveal a massive 4K microLED TV display with a high precision frame machined from a solid block of aviation-grade aluminum alloy. The front has been coated in a special screen surface treatment to showcase the all-important black depth more accurately than ever before.
Plus, the on-board HDR Plus (High Dynamic Range) works brilliantly alongside C-SEED´s Adaptive Gap Calibration Technology (AGC) to render the borders between the display’s wings totally invisible. It’s available in four different colors and various casings to match the setting. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but expect it to cost upwards of $100,000+ USD.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Trendsetting contemporary uncluttered, free from all visual ballast. In these environments, big wall-mounted TV screens are an anachronism in modern interior design. The M1 provides unique entertainment in brilliant quality without compromising the character of a room – the one ideal solution for integrating large TV systems into spacious contemporary interior design,” said Alexander Swatek, C-SEED Managing Partner.