The Jacob & Co. Astronomia Solar Zodiac Black watch is most likely one that you’ve never seen before. Featuring a rotating three-arm carousel used as a mount for the stunning 60-second flying tourbillon, 60-second rotating rose gold, blue lacquered globe, three hand-painted planets and a self-orientating dial for hours / minutes, with the whole assembly forming a complete solar system that performs a clockwise rotation every 10 minutes.
The seven planets that you see are basically half-spheres made from semi-precious stones: White Granite (Mercury), Rhodonite (Venus), Red Jasper (Mars), Pietersite (Jupiter), Tiger Eye (Saturn), Blue Calcite (Uranus), and Lapis Lazuli (Neptune). The time display is represented with a Zodiac symbol platform driven by an infinitesimal differential system, while a blue large-scale alligator strap and black PVD titanium deployment buckle is a perfect contrast to the dark Astronomia design.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5