The Lucid Air Dream Edition boasts a dual motor, all-wheel drive powertrain that produces 1,111hp, but is it fast enough to take on the Porsche Taycan Turbo S? Well, even with the overboost function activated, the latter makes around 750hp, so that may already be a sign of things to come in a drag racing showdown.
Other important factors include the weight difference, as the Lucid Air Dream Edition weighs in at 5,236-pounds versus the Taycan’s 5,300-pounds. So, they are pretty well matched there, but what about price tag? The Taycan costs around $16,000 USD more than the Lucid Air Dream Edition, although that may be due to just the materials used and / or options included. Now you see why these two were matched up because on paper, there isn’t one vehicle that appears to be far superior than the other.
- Build a Formula E racing icon – Motorsport fans will love building this LEGO Technic Formula E Porsche 99X Electric (42137) set
- Augmented reality – Download the LEGO Technic AR app to scan the model. Then use the pull-back function to launch the car using your foot and see it come to life in exciting races
- Pull-back function – Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can judge how much energy to put into the car toy before making the perfect start to the race using the trigger
- A coolway to play – The pull-back function combines with the LEGO Technic AR app. After scanning the car in the app, pull it back by hand then use your foot to launch the car and watch the result
- Authentic design – This buildable model Porsche is an authentic model replica of the real-life Formula E Porsche race car, complete with sponsor logos