Segway-Ninebot has unveiled their latest creation, and it’s a smart electric bike, called the eMoped C80. It comes equipped with a 24Ah battery, which is good for 52.8 miles on a single charge, and can be removed easily to make charging a breeze. The bike’s body panels are made up of 100% eco-friendly PP plastics, showcasing its raw material and color without sacrificing eco-friendliness.
Weighing in at 121-pounds and measuring less than 5.3-feet, it has a top speed of 20 mph. For added security, there’s an electric handlebar lock, and by using the Segway-Ninebot App, riders have access to their eMoped security. It features the eMoped’s inaugural AirLock system, which allows you to unlock the eMoped by simply approaching the vehicle. AirLock also locks the eMoped automatically when the rider walks away from the vehicle. Other features include a two-stage central shock absorber, integrated front LED lights and patented anti-skid tubeless tires. More information here.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
The Segway eMoped C80 comes with four built-in anti-theft mechanisms when it’s parked and locked: The lights of the handle bars will flash red and green; the alarm will sound; the wheels will lock after 3 to 4 seconds, and a message will be sent to the rider’s phone saying their eMoped is being tampered with. The Segway eMoped C80 is also rigged up with a regenerative anti-lock braking system. The vehicle’s front disk brake is paired with a rear drum brake to ensure fast, stable and reliable braking. The eMoped’s EABS System recoups energy to the battery to extend the range, taking riders further,” said the company.