Set to launch in 2024, Winch Design’s M/Y Somnio will be the world’s largest superyacht, measuring 728-feet in length. Not just any superyacht, this $600-million water vessel will have 39 luxury apartments that are priced from $11.2-million USD each.
Think of it as a luxury apartment, but on water, complete with a 10,000-bottle wine cellar, multiple restaurants, bars, a large beach club and even a lounge in the ship’s bow. All residents will have access to world-class medical care, while the ship itself features the latest clean engine technology” as well as advanced onboard equipment to facilitate ocean research. Even if you have the money, you’ll need an invitation or referral to purchase an apartment deck on this luxury vessel.
- High Speed Remote Control Boats: AlphaRev R208 Remote Controlled Boat races across the water up to 20 MPH, 4-channel 2.4GHZ remote control with a 400 Ft signal range
- Safe Protection And Easy Operation: Water sensor switch ensures your safety. Low battery reminder and out of rang warning make both adults and kids play without worry
- Saltwater RC Boats: The Non-Capsize Hull System can flip the R208 quickly from wave. Racing R208 in the sea like a real jet boat!
- LED Lights and Autopilot Mode: Led lights allow you identify the position and direction of the boat in the Pools and Lakes at night.Press the autopilot mode button, the hull will automatically move back and forth in the "8" shape, bring more fun to children
- Perfect Gift For Kids And Adults: AlphaRev RC Speedboat has LIFETIME WARRANTY and NOT SATISFACTION REFUND, please feel free to get in touch with [email protected] , we provide 24-hours professional after-sell service
Embarking on such a spectacular and pioneering project brings a huge amount of pride and excitement for the Winch Design team and follows an enormous amount of hard work already achieved. It’s a privilege to be working with Tillberg Design and VARD shipyard on what will be a revolutionary landmark for the industry. We look forward to working closely with all those involved and can’t wait to see her develop!,” said Jim Dixon, Director of Yachts & Aviation at Winch Design.