This 2017 Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta with just 161-miles on the odometer could be yours for nearly $5-million. How so? It’s listed on Bring a Trailer and finished in Rosso Corsa, complete with a quad-exit exhaust, rear camera, parking sensors, enamel Scuderia Ferrari door shields, bi-xenon headlights, a carbon-fiber windshield frame / roof trim panel, and five-spoke forged alloy wheels wrapped in Pirelli P Zero tires.
Those features are just on the exterior, as once you step inside, you’ll find sporty bucket seats trimmed in black leather and Alcantara with red accents. There is carbon fiber trim on the dashboard, door panels, sills, and center console. Sure, the LaFerrari Aperta is built for the track, but this example still has air conditioning, a Bluetooth stereo, and USB port. Power comes from a naturally aspirated 6.3L V12 engine, paired with an electric motor, producing a combined 950 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. Check out the listing here.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
The Carfax report shows history in Florida and Ohio from August 2017 to March 2022 and lists no accidents or other damage. The car is located in Atlanta, Georgia, and is titled in Ohio to a Montana location of the owner’s business,” said the seller.