Photo credit: Twelve Architects
Racing fans rejoice! Twelve Architects is planning to build 60 residences directly overlooking the famed Silverstone Circuit in England. Called “Escapade Silverstone,” these units can either be used as a short-term rental or purchased outright, should you just want to live there full-time. The community will include front-row trackside residences that all have direct views over the circuit with architecture inspired by the notion of ‘Slipstreaming,’ where a vehicle follows closely behind another and travels in its slipstream before an overtake attempt.
Should you want something less action packed, there are countryside residences that provide greater privacy and an outlook across woodland and stunning landscapes, while the middle-row dual-aspect residences offer views of both the track as well as the rolling countryside. Each residence will have there own parking space(s), so you’ll be able to keep your supercar safe before any weekend runs. Construction is slated to begin late 2020, and move in set for 2022.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
We hope that people staying at the residences will be able to immerse themselves in the experience of being at Silverstone and the atmosphere created at the home of motor racing. There are events all year round so you could see classic cars or testing for new racing cars or if there are no events be able to take your own car around the track,” said Matt Cartwright founding director Twelve Architects.