Haaks Opperland Camper looks normal at first, but upon closer inspection, you’ll realize that it’s actually a mini two-story sustainable home on wheels. What about the vehicle? It’s a Fiat Ducato, and yes, it comes with the Opperland camper unit itself. To purchase it outright, you’re looking at shelling out approximately $153K, which includes Netherland’s private motor vehicle and motorcycle tax (BPM) and the European Union’s value-added tax (VAT).
In addition to solar panels, it features wooden wall specially treated to enable it to stay rot-free for 25 years. Unlike standard campers, the Opperland kitchen boasts a host of amenities, like a full kitchenette with a sink, an induction cooktop, cupboards, as well as a drawer. The kitchen appliances, namely the cooktop and 81-liter fridge / freezer, draw power from a 360-amp-hour lithium-ion battery.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
Other features include a bathroom with a toilet / shower, seating area, interior / exterior storage spaces, an inverter, a water heater, and a 45-liter fresh / wastewater tanks.