Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
You may have heard the rumors about Apple’s folding iPhone patent from a while back, and although it’s not confirmed, the company is most likely working on such a device. The flexible OLED display panel will most likely be sourced from Samsung or LG, while the rear triple camera system is complemented by a secondary display to show time or notifications when closed. This also means that the user can see themselves if they want to take a selfie using the rear cameras.
To give us an idea of how an iPhone Flip would look, Lets Go Digital teamed up with Technizo Concept to create an interesting render. When can you expect to see a folding iPhone on the market? There is no definite answer, but at least some analysts are predicting a 2022 release date at the earliest, although Apple has been known to hold surprise press events.
- Pro Grade Camera: Zoom in close, take photos and videos like a pro, and capture incredible share-ready moments with our easy-to-use, multi lens camera
- Sharp 8K Video: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth 8K video that gives your movies that cinema-style quality
- Multiple Ways to Record: Create share-ready videos and GIFs on the spot with multi-cam recording and automatic professional-style effects
- 100x Zoom: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3x and 10x optical zoom, or go even further with our revolutionary 100x Space Zoom
- Highest Smartphone Resolution: Crystal clear 108MP allows you to pinch, crop and zoom in on your photos to see tiny, unexpected details, while lightning-fast Laser Focus keeps your focal point clear