Lazzarini Design is known for their luxurious water vessels, including the Jet Capsule, and “The Shape” is the latest addition to their portfolio. This 226-foot superyacht has a gaping hole right in the center that does not really serve a purpose, other than be aesthetically pleasing.
However, the gaping hole, or “hole deck”, can be configured to the customer’s liking, whether it be a bar, lounge area, or just a zen-like exercise space. Other features include an infinity pool on the upper deck, a helipad for easy access on or off the superyacht, and a waterside beach club, complete with diving platform, at the stern. As for living amenities, there are six VIP suits on the first deck, living areas on the second, and a command cabin on the third.
- Solar charger, as long as there is sunlight, four high-conversion solar charging panels can be continuously charged. Its solar power is 12W and the input current is 1.5A
- Solar power bank 35800mAh large battery, let you get rid of the anxiety of battery power anytime and anywhere
- Solar power bank has a wireless charging function, 2 USB output ports, can charge up to 3 devices at the same time. Note: Only Qi-enabled devices are compatible with wireless charging
- Power bank is waterproof, drop-proof and dust-proof, and can still work normally in extreme environments
- Solar power bank has a built-in smart chip that can automatically identify and be compatible with different devices, convert fluctuating voltage into stable voltage, stabilize the device, and ensure safe use
Shape stands out from the rest by avoiding an unnecessarily elaborate design, and by instead having a striking silhouette,” said the company.